Students with 504 or IEP accommodations Students with accommodations are responsible for providing the TCC Student Accessibility Resource Office with a copy of their 504 or IEP paperwork. Requests take time to process so it is important to provide this information to TCC as soon as possible.

Documentation Guidelines for Student Accessibility Resources.pdf DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE DISABILITY SERVICES.pdf

For more information, please visit the TCC Student Accessibility Resources Website or contact them at 817-515-6333.